Woven geotextile (WG) is a type of geosynthetic material, it is UV-stabilized and highly solid. Black color, made of 100% polypropylene or polyester materials.
In our offer you can find:
- Grammages from 130 g/m2 to 500 g/m2
- Tensile strengths from 25 kN/m to 150 kN/m
Width : 5.30 m
Length : 100m
1 roll has 530m2.
- It serves as a filter, prevents mixing of different types of soil layers and allows liquids to flow.
- It is used to reinforce weak soils (to increase carrying capacity).
- road construction,
- rail connections
- as geobags (geotextile bag).
A feature of woven geotextiles is their unique construction, where individual fibers are intertwined together to create fabric-like material with pronounced openings. The openings allow water to pass through, while providing the necessary strength to retain soil particles.